Clinmiskin - Really cleans my Skin??


Hello everyone

I am sure some of us have definitely heard about Clinmiskin. I don't know how is it pronounced, but I call it as "Clean my Skin" or "Clinmiskin".:-)

So for those of you who have not heard about this cream, let me tell you what it is. It is gel which contains two main ingredients called Clindamycin and Nicotinamide (in Aloe Allantoin gel base). Clindamycin is a lincosamide antibiotic with primarily bacteriostatic action against wide range of bacteria. Nicotinamide is an essential vitamin B Complex and in the form of cream it is used to treat acne.


Ingredients:

1. Clindamycin Phosphate BP
2. Nicotinamide IP
3. Aloe Allantoin gel Baset

Instructions for applications:

To be applied in thin layer twice a day on freshly clean and dry skin. But I prefer to apply it night after washing and cleaning my face so that it can have better effect on the acne. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.




Price: I don't remember the exact price, however it will cost you somewhere between Rs.150 to Rs.100 for around 10 to 20 gm of the product. This cream is sold by many different brands. All the creams have these basic ingredients. You can choose from variety of options available.

My take on the gel/cream:

1. I came across this gel through one of my friends. She used to apply it at night on her pimples. I never bothered at that time. But I have been using it for around 6 months now.

2. It comes in a gel like form which is transparent. 

3. I apply it at night on the affected area after cleaning my face thoroughly. It should generally not cause any irritation or itching. But if you feel any of this please do not use it. Also I would suggest using after consulting your doctor only.

4. Next morning, it definitely reduces the size of the pimple and after say two to three nights of application it will dry out your pimple and it will go away as a flake of dry skin. And also it does not leave any bad acne scar behind.

5. What else do you want at this price?? It definitely is a must try for acne problems.

6. However if you really have heavy acne issues, you must consult your doctor first. 

7. I am really happy with it as the pimples go away in just 2 to 3 days.

Rating: 5/5 

Disclaimer:

This blog provides general information and discussion about medicine, health and related subjects.  The words and other content provided in this blog, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. If the reader or any other person has a medical concern, he or she should consult with an appropriately licensed physician or other health care worker.

Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this blog or in any linked materials.The views expressed on this blog have no relation to those of any academic, hospital, practice or other institution with which the authors are affiliated.





Comments

  1. I was also a permanent user of this product. And it gave me excellent results for my skin.. But there are few major drawbacks to it. It only has its results until u use it regularly and when u stop ur pimples and spots reappears. All this keeping aside I was really really happy with it as lomg as i m using it daily. But somehow it stopped giving results and also changed my skin to normal to dry and thats y i stopped using it. So i say as long as it gives i results good for u..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input Harshal. As long it gives results its good for you. By the way you know who is that friend who used to apply it??

      Delete
    2. Is it really works??
      My face full of pimples..plss help

      Delete
    3. Hi Anna,

      If you have acne, then i would suggest you to take an ayurvedic capsule called Marvin by SG Phytopharma. Also you can apply Clinmiskin at night. The Capsule actually works. I had huge acne problem and visited many allopathic doctors and derms but they couldn't cure it. Then a very old and famous ayurvedic doctor prescribed me Marvin capsule which not only reduced my acne but also helped me to prevent from new ones.

      Thanks

      Delete
    4. For how long did you take that tablet ? After how many days did you see a significant improvement ? I have got cystic acne, will it cure them ?

      Delete
  2. Is old pimpls nd acne scars gone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. did it makes our face turn to white....???

    ReplyDelete
  4. This product one day 2times use applying? ??? ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am also using this cream from last 5 years it's too good Nd better

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we use any other creams ...as iam usung this gel

    ReplyDelete
  7. haiii, I tried this once may be in 2010 only very few days it gave me a very good result ... now its 2018.11.13 I having acne problem from 2 days soo I came here to check the price. That time I saw all these msgs soo many are said it's good .. am very happy to share my experience... it's really worked...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice cream it gives u better result

    ReplyDelete
  9. Without consulting the doctor if we use .is there will be any problem I means any side effects?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing this Amazing blog over here, It is Very Informative and useful Acne Pimple Cream Fights comedogenic formation Fights against Acne causing microbes Enhances exfoliation and desquamation Opens up pores of the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it remove dark spotsAnd improve our skin tone?

    ReplyDelete
  12. My face ws absolutely clean first recently 2 - 3 weeks b4 i hv noticed tht m getting pipples n the marks remained...idk wt to do... My mom has brought me dis gel...wil it help me to clear all the marks?

    ReplyDelete
  13. My face ws absolutely clean first recently 2 - 3 weeks b4 i hv noticed tht m getting pipples n the marks remained...idk wt to do... My mom has brought me dis gel...wil it help me to clear all the marks?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bahut acchi cream hai acne ke liye but yadi aap isme thoda sa vitamin e capsule milkar lgte h to jyda improvement milega

    ReplyDelete
  15. For extreme Lip Products tips do check our profile hauteher tips for women

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is it also removes dark spots

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inversion Method for Hair Growth

Lacto Calamine Lotion - Benefits and Review