Very Me - Peach me Perfect Skin Glow - By Oriflame - Review and Swatch


Hello beauties!!

I am running really busy this month. Karwa Chauth, Diwali and lot of other stuff. Finding it really difficult to take out time for writing. Finally I sat down today for writing.

Today I am going to share with you review of Very Me Peach me Perfect Skin Glow - By Oriflame. This is a tinted moisturizer by Oriflame. It can be used either by itself or you can use it mixed in your foundation. 


What it claims:
  1. According to Oriflame this tinted gel enhances your complexion by giving your skin a peachy color. 
  2. It brings out the best in your complexion . 
  3. It has a light weight finish which gives you a peachy natural glow.
  4. Can be worn alone or with your foundation
  5. Its soft gel like texture easily spreads through your face and gives your skin an instant glow
  6. Makes your dull skin smooth, healthy and glowing
  7. It hydrates and smooths your skin making it look healthy and radiant



Product Cost: INR 329 for 30 ml of the Product

Shades: It comes in two shades Light and Dark

My take on it:
  1. It is really light weight on your face and does not feel greasy
  2. It does give an instant glow to my face
  3. I have used it both alone and also mixed with my foundation
  4. It is not drying on the face 
  5. It does give a healthy look and glow to my skin
  6. It blends smoothly into the skin and gives a visible glow
  7. It has a little bit of shimmer to it and it has nice fruity scent 
  8. It is great for daily use and it has low to medium coverage
  9. You need only a little amount and the tube will last you really long

Cons:
  1. It comes only in two shades - Light and Dark.
  2. Can turn a little oily in summer and you need to set it with compact
  3. Can't hide much of scars and blemishes

Will I repurchase it/ Recommend it? Definitely Yes!! You should definitely give it a try. It is a nice product to be added to your makeup kit.

Rating: 4.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clinmiskin - Really cleans my Skin??

Lacto Calamine Lotion - Benefits and Review

Inversion Method for Hair Growth