Patanjali Soundarya Face Wash with Orange Peel, Neem, Tulsi and Aloe Vera - Review


Hello my beauties!!

Writing after a long gap today!! I was really busy with Navratri, Office and Diwali Cleaning!! I am really a cleaning freak, Let me know if you too are the same, and I always end up tiring my self a lot;-)

Today I am going to share with you review of Patanjali Soundarya Face Wash. I have been using this face wash for more than a year now and I really love it!


Ingredients:
Orange Peel
Neem
Tulsi
Aloe Vera

Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of manufacturing

What it claims:
1. It cleanses gently, nourishes and revitalizes the skin tissues
2. Makes the complexion fresh, smooth and beautiful



Let me share my experience with this Face wash:

1. It contains all the wonderful ingredients as discussed above. Orange Peel, Neem, Tulsi and Aloe Vera are all boon to our skin and health. We all have heard and experienced the benefits of these natural ingredients.

2. Orange Peel contains Vitamin C, Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium. It helps to fight acne,  renews dead skin, moisturizes and  hydrates the skin.

3. Neem helps to get rid of pigmentation, dullness and aging. It also has anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties.

4. Tulsi repairs damaged tissues and fights acne and bacteria naturally

5. I need not emphasize on the benefits of Aloe Vera for our skin. It is amazing in every possible way!

6. It tightens my skin tissues and helps to reduce the pore size. 

7. My skin feels super fresh and soft after washing. It does not dry my skin, even in the winters!

8. If you use the face wash and massage the face while washing for 30 to 40 seconds, skin feels so fresh that you will have a feel of parlor cleanup!!

9. It surely satisfies what it claims!! It is so easy on the pocket as well.

10. I don't find any con of this face wash to mention here;-)

Price: Rs.60 for 60 gram of the product

Do give it a try for your self and you will definitely love it!

Comments

  1. Are you suffering from itchy skin, parasites skin, Fungus or other Skin Disease? Try body care products cure which is made from natural substances you should visit at body care products

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clinmiskin - Really cleans my Skin??

Lacto Calamine Lotion - Benefits and Review

Inversion Method for Hair Growth