The Perfect Red for any Occasion - Ruby Woo by Mac - Review and Swatch


Hello beauties!!

I was a brown lipstick person always. But for couple of years now I am more of pink and red lipstick person. I had heard a lot about Ruby Woo by Mac but I was not sure how it would look on me and also was thinking whether to buy it or not as it is a little on the costlier side.

But Still somehow I visited the Mac store and finally bought it after trying.!! This lipstick alone is enough for you to make you fall in love with yourself.

And I must say I don't regret it. It is a beautiful shade to die for. This was my first red lipstick ever, so it is more special to me.



Let's have a look at it.Pros:

1. It is from Retro Matte Collection and it has matte finish
2. I just love the texture of it
3. It gives opaque finish in just a single swipe although you can apply a couple of coats to get that bold look
4. It has great staying power. It will stay the whole day in spite of eating and drinking.
5. The color is such a gorgeous red, that it will suit all the Indian skin tones
6. It brightens up your face and with this lipstick you just need a little bit of concealing and mascara, and you are good to go. 



Cons:

1. It can be little drying on the lips if you don't moisturize your lips well in advance. Before applying any matte lipstick, you should exfoliate your lips and prep your lips with a good lip balm.

2. It is expensive, but totally worth it.




Product Cost: Approx INR 2,000 ( I am little unsure about the exact price now, because when I bought it, It was for Rs.1,450. Preferably, You should buy from Mac Store only as online you may end up buying fake lipstick)

Shelf Life: 3 years from the date of manufacturing



Will I recommend it? Definitely a Yes!! You can save some money and treat yourself with this beauty, believe me you will love it.

Rating:5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clinmiskin - Really cleans my Skin??

Lacto Calamine Lotion - Benefits and Review

Inversion Method for Hair Growth