Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil review and Swatch



Hello Beauties!

Are you also one of the girls on the earth who keep on digging for good quality Kajals everywhere? I am one of those. If I have to step out of the house wearing only one make up product, it has to be kajal. Kajal is one of the most famous beauty products among Indian girls. 

I have seen many girls applying it thickly under the lower water line while some tend to apply only in the water line. However it is applied, it truly does change our appearance. For over these years, I am so used to apply Kajal that on days when I don't apply it, I start to feel that I am Sick!;-)

I keep on trying new Kajals every now and then. I recently came across a Kajal by Faces called "Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil" in color solid Black. It says that it is smudge proof, water proof and has intense color. Lets have a look at it!





Pros:
1. Smooth application and gives intense black application
2. Water Proof
3. Smudge Proof
4. Stays on for 6 to 7 hours 
5. Once you apply it, give it 2 minutes to settle down and you are good to go.

Tip: You can apply a black or brown matte eye shadow over the Kajal to make it more intense and smudge free.

Cons:
1. Will smudge a little if you have too oily eye lids



Swatch: It gives intense black color in just a single swipe.

Price Rs. 349 for 1.2g of Product

Where to buy: You can buy it online on Nykaa. I got it from Nykaa when it was on discount. Hurray!!


Do buy it for your self and let me know if you like it!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clinmiskin - Really cleans my Skin??

Lacto Calamine Lotion - Benefits and Review

Inversion Method for Hair Growth