Maybelline Color Show - Shade Nude Skin - Review


Hello beauties!

Today I am going to review a nail paint by Maybelline Color show in the shade Nude Skin. This range by Maybelline has huge variety of colors to choose from!

Today I am reviewing one of my favorites. I really love how this shade looks on my nails!! This is a perfect go to nude nail paint shade.  I generally apply it in two coats to have better opacity. Have a look here!!




This range by Maybelline comes in cute little handy packaging. This nude shade will look beautiful across all skin tones. This nail paint does not offer full opacity in one coat. You need to apply two coats of it to make it look to its true shade.

However the wear time of this nail paint is not more than 4 to 5 days. This will start to chip after 4 to 5 days. As I tend to do house hold work, I have to wash my hands many times a day. So it looses its finish after 2 to 3 days and becomes a little dull. However looking at the beautiful color, we can always let go off this con.



You can increase the wear time of your nail polish by applying a clear top coat. I have applied a top clear coat here so that my nail paint can last a bit longer. Also these nail paints are not heavy on the pocket. So you should definitely give this a go.

Price Rs.110 for 6 ml

Rating: 4.5/5

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clinmiskin - Really cleans my Skin??

Lacto Calamine Lotion - Benefits and Review

Inversion Method for Hair Growth